Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Guess what -_-

Class mag, ano pa ba?

So here is my historical release of my email ad to the world

shiheikaibaa@yahoo.com.ph
Yes, with ph and everything.
Want my password now? :P

So.. updates. Alyssa and Gene, I haven't received your edits yet :< Please please please send asap.

Recap of the timeline.
Thursday (Feb 18) MN - articles must be with editors
Friday (Feb 19) MN - EDITED articles must be passed to meh
Saturday (Feb 20) 3PM - re-edit articles must be passed to Pia (ako na 'to)

And the rest is history.

Might as well throw in reminders while I'm at it~

Socsci
- usual article reviews, lalala. I think this is the second-to-last time we're doing this; be nice.
- LT in 304 tomorrow, 4th period.

IS
- labgownz.

English
- green books

No comments:

Post a Comment