Saturday, February 20, 2010

02.20.10

Long weekend, yes. I feel like it's a Sunday na.

IS
- LT

English
- ASP LT

Health
- perio. James was giving out handouts last Saturday; if you didn't get one, I think Marianne said she was going to type them out here.

All other reminders in Marianne's post.
Hell week na pala?

The practice at Celeb went fine, at least we got to work out Byron's entrance and the fight scene, and reenacted the emo scene for the first time, and such. Basta we accomplished something. :D Actors, in case you weren't listening, cancelled ang practice sa Monday kasi hell week. Yeah.

Class mag
- I just emailed the second batch files to Pia, and I know it's past my deadline, but sorry, I had to sleep early last night 'cause I caught a cold in Celeb @_@

- This is the list of people who passed, all in all:
  • Andrei
  • Gillian
  • Javi
  • Olin
  • Marianne
  • Joaqui
  • Jethro
  • Dave
  • Bea
  • Jadee
  • Gab
  • Emman
  • Pia
  • Bianca
  • Sandro
  • DJ
  • Pat
  • Gene
  • James
  • Issa
  • Alyssa
BTW James, I loved yours :3

- If you want to make habol, then pass directly to Pia (I am NOT posting her email on this blog, that's her decision to make) at the earliest rational possible time. That means no passing on the day of submission of the mag itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment