Sunday, February 14, 2010

02.14.10

Happy Valentines' Day~

Field trip
- I may not have given you the handout, I'm sorry, I lost them in a gazebo x| Someone please be kind enough to scan one.

Socsci
- article reviews are back on Wednesday.

Play
- Comms, better start now so you won't have to cram during Perio.

IS
- We had two prelims and two final reports due last week, make sure you've passed.

Class Mag
- I've finished editing everything that's been passed to me, and here are some comments.
Javi - your review is too long. If we post it as is, it's going to be more than one-third of the magazine.
Dave - I loved yours, I swear. :3 But there's one flaw: Ma'am Abella doesn't teach SS to Sr. She does teach Cs and Na, though. I think the third is Li; I'll recheck with them. But still I loved yours :3
Gillian, Andrei - excellent. But Andrei, you swore a bit too much.
Olin, Marianne - Okay na. I'm not sure if even these have to have something to do with Garnet; but aside from that, it's okay.
Joaqui - Nice topic. And nice article. :D
If you aren't on here, I haven't received your article. Travel section, yes your USB is with me, I'll check latur.

Ma'am says we're going to talk more about the mag on Tuesday, 'cause a lot of you still haven't passed. Editors, please keep track of who has passed and when. You're going to grade them.

If you want a failing grade, fine, don't pass. It's your grade.

3 comments:

  1. Mine has something to do with Garnet!
    We rock and we're growing up. Almost Famous is about rock and growing up. xp ;p XD

    By the way can we discuss our article layout?

    Paul hasn't passed his re-done version. He gets points for passing something but I told him to re-do it because he copy-pasted some parts from Wikipedia and it has NO OPINION WHAT!@#$%EVER. :| :| :|

    I think we should meet up somewhere out of school after school to do line-reading... Actually, maybe sa Creek nalang tayo XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. LAST LINE = AGREE. :D :D

    Yes, you can discuss your article layout with Pia.

    ReplyDelete