Saturday, February 20, 2010

class mag

so far, I've received the articles from Bianca.
the class mag can't be like a magazine with the glossy paper and stuff, because it would be too expensive.
so yeah.
right.

KIRBY!


where did you submit the logo??
submit it here: pia.cassey_patron@yahoo.com
tnx :)

Layouts


I'm still accepting layouts until 12 nn tom :)
I'm gonna submit na the layout on Monday :D

Dave


Dave! your article's too long, but that's okay.
so Garnet! if the mag turns out to be expensive, blame Dave, okay?
His article occupied more than 1 2/3 pages :))

oh right! the layout may not be that good, 'coz i'm not in the mood..
so, yeah. i guess y'all understand.
tnx :)

that's all. i guess.

_pia_

1 comment:

  1. Okay lang if the layout's not that good, the main point is the articles :D

    You have no idea how relieved I was when I got your email :))

    ReplyDelete