Tuesday, February 16, 2010

class mag, so far. :|

hmmm... so here's an update, at least, of the class mag..


Title: untitled
Background of the cover: Garnet surnames/names
Contents: some, yes, some of the edited articles are with me na.. so PASS 'em na!!!!
Profiles: I need the dates of your birthdays
Class Mag Price: Php. 100.00 - Php. 200.00



so, for the background of the cover, it's gonna be the one i let you did a while ago.. I might redo it tom..
the class mag price is still temporary, 'coz the layout isn't ready yet..



TITLE


If you wanna change the title, just email me or tell bianca, and she'll decide ;)




JETHRO!


I am in need of your quotes, please submit a.s.a.p.
to those of you who knew/knows any of Jethro quotes, please submit a.s.a.p.
If in any case, we don't have his quotes, I'm gonna replace it with Garnet jokes, in English, of course! so you can also submit jokes, try not to put the green ones, but i'm gonna ask bianca if it's okay :)




LAYOUT


to those of you who wants a customized layout, just print the outcome of your layout & give it to me a.s.a.p.
I may not copy it entirely, but i promise i will give my best :)
give it to me on our before friday, 12 nn




PICS


I still need some pics for the collage :)




LOGO


I still need the logo for our class mag..
anyone can submit, bsta it's unique & purely Garnet!!!
any suggestions/comments? email me: pia.cassey_patron@yahoo.com
submit your files there too..

5 comments:

  1. No I does not allowings green jokes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And oh yeah, this is still Bianca, only with a different username and I have an image now. :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Boy That Never ExistedFebruary 17, 2010 at 6:44 PM

    Jethro quote:
    Lojik iz kumon sens which is nat kumon and is nat esili pawnd therfore it is sayang therfore it is wisted. (dis is correct spelling)

    Tsonggo!

    ReplyDelete