Friday, February 5, 2010

Feb 5, 2010

Class Play


bring at least one of the following on Monday; don't spend!:

  • cardboard
  • illustration board
  • newspaper
  • tissue
  • glue
  • styro
  • paint brush
  • 3 pipes
  • spray paint: gold, black, silver
  • white cartolina
  • glue gun
  • paint that stays on plastic cover


Class Mag


hey guys! I need your suggestion with the cover's design!
tell it to me personally or email it to me together with the Jethro quotes & pics.
it's pia.cassey_patron@yahoo.com
tnx :)




_pia_

1 comment:

  1. Acryllic will probably stay on plastic cover.

    Class mag updates coming up -_- I only just got reconnected to the Net.

    You forgot:

    Socsci - 30 item homework.

    Aaaand epic fail mental block comes up.
    Sorry, I was reading my friends page in LJ >< Someone update?

    ReplyDelete