Tuesday, February 2, 2010

An EIC yet again -_-

Because Marianne says this is a great excuse. :))

Okay. Firstly, I have to work out the staff. I will be your EIC (.. nostalgic. Just like grade school. -_-), Alyssa will be Business Manager (which I will refer to as Bus Man, out of habit. Sorry.), and Pia will be Art Editor, 'cause she's awesome like that.

Editors. This is the main problem. Whoever wants to apply for a slot, approach me. I can still tweak these around, according to your abilities. That includes kicking you off the staff. So EDITORS. Be responsible.

Categories:
  1. News/Stories - Dave
  2. Sports - Rham
  3. Travel - /vacant/
  4. Entertainment - Gene
  5. Unusual experiences - Jethro
  6. Hobbies - Alyssa
  7. Student problems - /vacant/ I need someone who knows how to edit rants to make it sound like.. well, not a rant.
  8. Letter to the editors - /Jethro wants this slot. But I dunno what this is. Further clarifications needed./
  9. Books/Movie Reviews - Marianne


FLOW OF THE WORK.
(I think I just used HTML syntax in CSS. O_O)
So. Everyone has to make at least one article, right? Have some sense, classify your article under the correct topic above, and pass to the corresponding editor. If you REALLY can't classify, pass to me.

Editors, edit (duh), and determine whether it should be remade completely or will be okay with grammar and spell check. Either way, before Achievement Tests, all articles should be with me for final editing.

After ATs (O_O whut?), I should've had edited everything, and given Pia the articles and everything to layout. Pia, you have until the Monday after Fair (which is ASP LT day, so go read it naoooo) to layout.

Alyssa's father's publishing company will print the magazines for us, if it's a bulk order. We're not sure of this yet 'cause we don't have the number of pages yet or the number of orders (wanna distribute to the whole Pisay? :P) so it might be this publishing company or the one that Pia speaks of. Mmkay?
______________________

Okay, that flow was haywire. T_T

I allotted five days because I dunno how long each will take. Will the ATs be hard? :(

The deadlines are prone to change. As in VERY prone. Check back here often.

No comments:

Post a Comment