Sunday, December 27, 2009

Play :O

Yes, this early. I worry too much.

My sister says the play will probably be on late January, but I doubt that 'cause late January is YMSAT week and we'd be too busy for that. So maybe early to mid-February.

That means only ONE MONTH, give or take, to practice. I just posted to remind you guys that we still have a play xp

I'm going to talk to Ma'am Sagucio about the script, so we can start casting right away. I mean RIGHT AWAY. Yeah, I sound evil. >:D

I don't know. I'm just so excited for the play. I want us to do well. I mean, the plot's good and all. And this is another class thing. Maybe as fun as softball. :P

And, no pressure, but we have to take back Garnet's winning streak for the play. =))

1 comment:

  1. Ah, I forgot something-- Javi! You haven't made the intro yet D: D:

    ReplyDelete