Friday, January 1, 2010

ALL HANDS ON DECK!

ATTENTION GARNET GIMP GROUP!
You better contact me, Bianca, or Alyssa or I will fry your sorry butts and serve them with a sinco. The GIMP presentation is not finished, and currently, I am only aware of two other group mates so contact me. Or else. Tevakh.

There are extra parts, and seven missing people. In the event that I do not receive notice from these people, I will reassign the research to the ones who did contact me/Bianca/Alyssa/myself.
ASSIGNMENTS:
1.) Where can I get the GIMP?
2.) What does it generally look like?
3-6.) What are some of the formats you can save images in (example: GIF, JPEG)? EXPLAIN BRIEFLY WHAT THOSE FORMATS MEAN. There are plenty of formats. I'm thinking of either 5-10 formats for each of you.

When you contact me, tell me which assignment you want. It's first come, first serve so you better get a-crackin'. EVERYTHING IS DUE ON JANUARY 2 at 12 IN THE FREAKING AFTERNOON. E-MAIL TO ME (you can check my facebook for my e-mail, ask someone, or check your YM. I am not releasing my freaking e-mail address to the world).

What the hell are you waiting for? ;)
/marianne

postscript
If you do not hand in your sources, you're completely and utterly tevakh.

EDIT: Only Pia has contacted me. And I really need to get it done. So...
There are 4 of us and 6 extra assignments.
-_- I already gave Bianca #1 and 'What is GIMP?', and #4
So I'm gonna tackle what it generally looks like because I believe I'm the only one who can get the screenshots I'll take #2, but since that's not much, I'm going to take #3 as well.
Alyssa and Pia, you got #5-#6.
I'm posting a list of image formats the GIMP can handle so that we won't get mixed up. Check back at 5 or so.

7 comments:

  1. But I don't know what to say if they contact me D: Okay fine, I'll.. work something out :P

    Oh yeah, my source is Wikipedia. :)) Forgot to include that.

    (Yaay, the blog now has a 2010 archive \:D/)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ..What's a Tevakh? xD

    Also, I'm in the Flash group. :c

    ReplyDelete
  3. MARIANNE!!
    -I'm part of the Photoshop/GIMP group
    -GIMP is actually like Photoshop but it's for beginners.
    -It's logo is a dog :)
    -I'm gonna try email-ing you the pics, if Yahoo! is okay.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Photoshop and GIMP group are different right?

    .. whut? O_o

    ReplyDelete
  5. GIMP is a sort of photoshop.

    ReplyDelete
  6. And FOR YOUR INFORMATION, THE GIMP LOGO IS NOT A DOG!!!

    IT IS SOME SORT OF FOX OR WOLF...

    AND IT IS HOLDING A BRUSH WITH ITS JAW/MOUTH/HOLE WHERE YOU BREATHE/EAT

    AND BY THE WAY...

    IT IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR IT TO BE A CAT/MOUSE/HOUSE/RAT/HAMSTER/FISH/HUMAN/LIZARD/REPTILE/AMPHIBIAN/WHALE/BIRD/CAT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Reading your comment made me miss Garnet so much, James =))

    ReplyDelete