Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Regarding the Play :)

Hi guys. As director, I'll be in charge of holding try-outs and assigning understudies for the actors. And other stuff like that.

If you guys want to schedule a try-out then just contact me. You can look for me in the front lob/front lob stone benches/in line at the caf/classroom/library during free periods.
Now about some of you that still want to play parts but were beat by better actors :)) (kidding), you can try-out for understudy.
An understudy is basically like a reserve, or a back-up. Just in case so-or-so is sick or absent.
I'm available during the first half of the fourth period, and during other free periods (unless I say so). You can also schedule for after classes (except Friday, because the VM has a meeting).
Schedule a try-out ASAP, if you want, okay? The scheduling of the try-outs are until Friday. Try-outs can be scheduled until next week, Wednesday.

/marianne

No comments:

Post a Comment