Friday, January 8, 2010

01.08.10

First homework list of the year. Yay.

It looks long, but it's mainly just reminders. Don't worry. Don't be scared of the more tag. It's unused so I wanted to try~


Filipino
- Noli suring-basa, due on Monday, pass to Olin. Marianne has the handouts typed here somewhere, plus the translated version.

Health
- Pisay henyo words. Plus the public health issues.

Music
- song presentation. To be presented next next week.

Comsci
- HTML due on the Friday before YMSAT. First row: (colspan is the whole table) banner image. Second row: 1) menu buttons 2) I forgot (Marianne, what was it?) 3) some more menu buttons. Someone tell me if I'm wrong 'cause I seriously think I am. We all are once in a while.

Socsci
- news bulletin due Wednesday.

Valed
- buy a 2010 planner. And start filling it up.

Drafting
- bring your compasses, the 30-60-90 triangle, and the right triangle.

PE
- Cesium game on Tuesday, so maybe the girls don't have to change anymore.

English
- props.

Guess that's it

2 comments:

  1. Oo nga pala, bring blue fillers for Math. Taasan natin ang scores natin! >.<

    ReplyDelete