Saturday, January 23, 2010

Our first YMSAT, yay.

Random and most probably incomplete list of reminders.

Consent forms for STARGAZING and SOCSCI INTRAMUROS TRIP. The latter was due on Friday, I think.

Flite kying! :D The revised schedule was on the IS board earlier :V I just gathered that the elims is Tuesday, finals is Thursday. I have no idea. Let's ask on Monday na lang. And I asked Sir Llaguno and he says to bring the kites on Tuesday.

Exhibits. Setup at the IS room, and there are corresponding tables for each kinda project. Except for the MTVs, pass them at the Physics unit. Even incomplete projects are supposed to be resting quietly in the IS room now; Ma'am Toledo said we could still put finishing touches by Monday.

Bring your copy of the YMSAT sked. For every activity, we have to make the overseeing teacher sign. On that note, bring a pen. I have no idea what else to bring.

Everyone who's attending the ES hands-on: bring a 1.5 PET bottle. I assume you know what that is -_- And for those in Bio and Chem (citation needed), bring a lab gown.

Have fun c:

No comments:

Post a Comment