Saturday, December 5, 2009

Homewoarks

Okay, for SocSci (NOT EXTRA CREDIT) I have no idea what to do for everyone. Please ask the people in your respective rows.
Alam ko lang na A4 dapat yung paper. Due December 9.

CompSci
That partner thing. CSS properties.
I don't know exactly what to do because I didn't copy the properties Ma'am Pacs gave us yesterday.
Pia has them.
I have found an awesome website. It'll really help.
AWESOME WEBSITE!

I dunno what else to do. Parang... May test sa ES? Bianca, can you confirm?

FIFTY ITEM LT sa FILIPINO (Grammar)
Na-post ko na yung notes. They're around here somewhere.

To Garnet IS Grp2,
I e-mailed Ma'am asking for a reschedule for the experiment. stupid useless leadership talk Will update when I get more info.


/marianne

1 comment:

  1. This is Bianca :p

    Firstly, the SocSci thing is not optional, it's equivalent to a quiz. So you better do it~ At dun sa regional people--yung ka-row ko--gagawin ko yung sa Batangas ha? :D

    And yes, may LT (nanaman) sa ES on the last meeting, which is on Thursday.

    Can't believe it's hell week na ><

    Oh well. I'm off to cram ComSci~

    ReplyDelete