Monday, March 8, 2010

play grades

So before I grade you, I need to know your committee and job description. Basically what the hell you did.

G1- Thesaurus. Scriptwriter. Poster-maker.
G2- Byron.
G3-
G4- Lucian. Helped props.
G5-
G6- Lurco.
G7- Helped with Props.
G8-
G9- Props. Made the awesome spears and armor
G10- Titus.
G11- Sounds.
G12- Guad #1
G13- Guard #2. Bad Romans choreo (chorus).
G14- Fight choreographer/consultant. Scriptwriter.
G15-
G16- Marcus. Sounds. Bad Romans choreo (verse).
G17- Props. Helped with sounds and costumes.
G18- Director. Scriptwriter.
G19- Props.
G20- Octavia. Scriptwriter.
G21- Vorena.
G22- Props Head.
G23- Costumes.
G24-
G25- Costumes.
G26- Sounds.
G27- Props. Made the shields.
G28- Costumes.
G29- Assistant Director. Scriptwriter.
G30- Flora.

To the rest: What did you do? Because I honestly don't know. And to those with descriptions already, tell me if you did anything extra.
So Com heads, send the grades of your underlings XD to waycide.mcadiz@gmail.com OR hand over the hard copy in school.
Don't forget to grade me and your respective Com head. I don't know the criteria (btw, the HPS when I'm grading you is 100) but be fair and subjective in grading others.
/marianne

4 comments:

  1. scriptwriters should gain extra credit.

    that's you, me, javi, stephen, and mika.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about those under Lights Committee? 'Cause upon knowing that the play would be held at the 4th floor audi instead, I didn't know what to do,so I just helped the props committee with the background (the wall).
    >Lawrence

    ReplyDelete
  3. I helped out with the props committee as well. :P Ask Alyssa pa :))

    ~GAAAAANSIIIIIT

    ReplyDelete
  4. im not in sounds committee... i just helped
    im in props comm, :D
    -gab

    ReplyDelete