Tuesday, March 16, 2010

clearance 16/03/10

to those of you guys who gave their clearance forms to olin, you're cleared na! You don't need to go to PISAY tom or on Thursday, unless you wanted to. Our forms are with Ma'am Toledo na, so we don't need to present anything on the card giving day.

to those who DID NOT give their clearance forms to olin, you're not yet cleared (duh)! You still need to go back tom or on Thursday.

to those who did not go to PISAY today, i dunno where the clearance forms are :|. I think they're with Jethro.

For the clearance with Ma'am Toledo, just let her sign. We gave red & blue litmus already (thanks duduy). I dunno when is the Property Office open. They said it will open on Thursday only, but then, it was open today.

good luck on your clearances :)

see y'all in card-giving

PS:
DJ, the plural form of congressman is congressmen, not congressMANSMENS!

EDIT:

17/03/10
you guys who did not come to school last Tuesday, I really don't know where the clearance forms are! Alyssa got them earlier last Tuesday (whole class), and gave it to Jethro. I don't know who has it now. Anyway, you could still get (I think, I'm not sure. I didn't go there today) from the Registrar's.

PS: I'm gonna miss you guys! >:D<

o_O
_pia_

1 comment:

  1. 8D


    I am very pleased with this post

    it made my day

    8DDDDDDD

    ReplyDelete