Thursday, March 18, 2010

clearance-correction

OK GUYS, I don't know where the uncleared forms are!!!! (I still think they're with Jethro)

For the cleared forms, i dunno where they are either. :O
Gene told me that they're with ma'am last tuesday. Ma'am says otherwise today.
So, I'm really confused. Gene won't reply. I dunno where it is!

For the dormers, do we have clearances??? :O
My mom received an email from Duduy's father, saying that we have one. I tried calling the dorm, but no one answers. HELP!!!!

EDITTT
the cleared forms (last tuesday) are with the prop office :)
gene said so.

>this clearance thing is getting on my nerves<
o_O
_pia_

2 comments:

  1. What? Are you sure the clearances of others are missing? Did they try getting from the reg?

    ReplyDelete
  2. guys may natira sa guard nung 3/18/10 thursday at may nakuha rin si ma'am toledo

    16 yung kay ma'am toledo
    3 sa guard 1 kay mika
    2 no names pero lahat wala nakasulat sa mga requirements sa guard(3)

    kay ma'am (16)
    may mga d pa nasigned clear
    pero complete na yung mga requirements

    ReplyDelete