Wednesday, March 17, 2010

closing post?! :O

Not really. I'm not at liberty to close-post this blog, since Javi is the ultimate maker of the site, and such. But this is my goodbye to being an author of the blog. Yeah, my name's probably going to stay on the list (unless Javi's really annoyed right now and kicks me off) but I won't be posting much. Not like there's anything to post.

All I want to say is thank you, Garnet 2013, for a memorable year. Cliche, I know (and yes, I fail at accessing those vowels with diagonal lines on top) but that's the way they are--applicable for a lot of things.

For old time's sake, here are some final reminders:

Clearance. See Pia's post, right before this one.
Card-giving. March 31, 2010. Whole day, I guess. May details din somewhere in Pia's post.
For further announcements, check the PSHS website. Basic details? Sophomore enrollment is on June 1, at para sa pahabol, June 4. Enrollment forms to be downloaded and filled out from the PSHS website, Downloads section.
REUNION? :O I dunno XD
And by the way, Gene has made a fanpage on Facebook for us. XD

So yun. :-j
See you in soph year, people. >:D<
Or baka bukas, papasok pa ko eh xp

No comments:

Post a Comment