Sunday, November 1, 2009

Intrams Sched & More

Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to view the homework/ etc

As far as I know, all you need to do is research your special words in SocSci and write the balitaan in your filler.
Also, bring your green books in English when we do have English. Don't get Ma'am pissed off like I did.

Javi, you forgot to have the Filipino guide questions photocopied and distributed. ****whiny whiny whine****
If you're too lazy, I'll do it na.

Read the 15 chaps of Noli or... magagalit si Ma'am. You don't want Ma'am angry.

After countless searching, I have found the Intrams sched on the 2010 batch blog.


May pasok daw sa Tuesday para sa Paskorus practice. I'm not sure, but I think we're practicing with Lithium.

REMINDER TO THE GIRLS:
NO REALLY SHORT SHORTS, DAMMIT!

Rham said we can pay for the batch shirts on Tuesday (for those who haven't paid yet).

-Marianne

6 comments:

  1. What are we supposed to wear for Tuesday? And why Lithium? 'Cause we're both third?

    And uh, I think I can help with updating this blog from time to time :D Someone just tell me how. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. @bianca
    Tell Javi. He will add you to the approved authors for blog list thingy.

    I saw on this Paskorus schedule thingy Garnet/Li so I assume we're practicing with them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and we're supposed to wear either maong & house color or jogging shorts and house color.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay~

    But since I can't post yet..

    GARNET. The tuesday sked is located in the Magnesium blog at http://magnesium2011.multiply.com/journal I can't copy paste the link here. Weird. So there, that includes the venues and all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What will we do during the Workshop period?

    ReplyDelete