Friday, November 6, 2009

11.06.09

The weird numbers are the date posted okay. Month-date-year. So not all of our posts are entitled "Homework". :P [Yay, I'm finally an admin here >:D This is Bianca.]

Math - We still have that long test on absolute values in inequalities and equalities. Someone ask Ma'am when we're gonna have it, baka Monday at di natin alam D:

SocSci - The topics and drafts for your newspaper, due Nov. 9. More details in Marianne's post.

Fil - Read 15 chapters of Noli. And Javi says the photocopier lady is never there when he checks for the Noli HW, so I guess the earliest we'll get those is on Monday.

Comment if I forgot anything.

EDIT:

Socsci - Your balitaan thingies in the filler.

For Fil, I have found an English version of Noli online >:D I was having a hard time with the Filipino version eh =P~ The English title really is The Social Cancer, but from what I've read, this coincides with the Fil version that the lib lent us.

Rham is also looking for someone to download The Way You Make Me Feel by Michael Jackson, for our presentation on Family Day, which is on Saturday, 11/14. Bring your cp/iPod (NOT PSP, those are banned na) on Monday. Also, memorize your Paskorus piece, elims is next next Friday, 11/20.

3 comments:

  1. omaigashh, I love you for that English Noli link :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Ma'am Abella said we could have only the first paragraph of the articles right? For SocSci?

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL Equalities? I think I recall the term... Equation.

    Anywayyy. I checked the xerox starting the time it was announced. seriously, they weren't there. and I went for 3 days :O.

    ReplyDelete