Friday, November 13, 2009

11.13.09

Nothing bad happened this Friday the 13th XD Heh, except us getting bored in the frontlob.

Family Day tomorrow \:D/ Girls: Vest, blazer, o magandang jacket. (Leyretana, 2009) O hubad. (Ybiernas, 2009.) For the girls yan, di ko alam yung sa boys. And yeah, wear the batch shirt tomorrow, aaand we can wear jeans.

For homework, I only remember:

Fil - Finish up on those fifteen chapters, and we have a quiz on the first three chapters on Noli.
SocSci - Ads, games, pictures, etc. etc. If you're going to make an editorial cartoon, I'm guessing those are included too.
IS - The project proposal is due on Monday. Includes:
  1. Problem
  2. Hypothesis
  3. Design
  4. Answer the following questions:
  • How was the MV operationally defined?
  • How was the RV operationally defined?
  • What variables were controlled?
  • What values of MV were selected?
... yeah, I guess that's it.
Health - the sushi things. I only remember nori wrapper, crab sticks, and mayonnaise. I'm sure there's more..
Drafting - If you want to finish the lines for both plates (portrait and landscape), go ahead.
The one everyone forgets: Valed - We still have a logbook, guys.

(If you guys have time, try reading everything on Garnet '11's Multi blog. I don't know, but it's making me smirk so bad. There are stories in there, written by Kuya David, Benny, and Ate Becca as far as I know.)

(Yes, I'm obsessed.)

What is the truth, but a set of lies agreed upon?

No comments:

Post a Comment