Saturday, November 21, 2009

11.21.09

I think I forgot what weekends feel like.

As far as I know, these are the homeworks:

SocSci newspaper layout
Health Those groups due to cook again.
ES map thing per table. The ATLANTIC is supposed to be split, not the PACIFIC. (Side note: The NGC video earlier was supercool.)
Drafting plate, dudes!

LT's:
SocSci (optional oral LT)
Fil (first three chapters of El Fili Noli)
Math (don't panic, it's on Tuesday.)


Add'l notes:
English required reading
SocSci weekly balitaan
Valed logbook

Comment if I forgot anything. I think I did.

EDIT: (credits to Marianne for reminding me)

... Hey, the Drafting plate thing is already up there. >_>
IS things, handoperated toy, remote control toy, wind-up toy laptop and video cam or digicam

(Copy-pasted from a YM window.)

2 comments:

  1. Yousa forgot to add "Drafting: Plate No.2 Due Monday"
    Plus, the stuff we need for IS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey cool, I can use my LJ to comment! \:D/

    I also forgot to post that we will probably have 2 quizzes before the LT in ES. James said so. :))

    ReplyDelete