Friday, August 28, 2009

daaaamn.

NUMBER ONE!
Math Long Test. Yes, be afraid, Garnet. Can't remember the date.
Unless you're Pia, Leiko, or Olin.

NUMBAH TWO!
Visual aid about your handouts for SocSci on a short bond paper.

NUMBAH THREE!
Filipino long test or quiz... Can't remember, don't know the topic.

NUMBER FOUR!
Long Test in CompSci about all the topics reported. SEPTEMBER 4 (Friday)

NUMBER FIVE!
Script in Filipino. Use the different kinds of sentences.

NUMBER SIX!
Art mosaic. Due Next week, September 7, I think.

NOTICE:
Garnet, please note we have scheduled tutorials in the Boys Main Dorm on September 4 and 10 from 4:10-6:00 on Math and Earth Science.

ALSO: KHO-NAN ON FRIDAY. So don't you forget, !@#$%

Please tell me if I forgot anything.

1 comment:

  1. For Friday, Umm, I haven't really put together my costume yet. :3 Just need to make sure, what to wear, woosh.

    ReplyDelete