Thursday, July 23, 2009

Don't Forget!

We still have that ValEd project. In case you don't remember, we need to get an illustration board (1/2 or 1/4? Don't remember. I think it was a 1/2) and write a quote that encourages people to practice virtues, then design... This is a group project, and I don't think we were told when it was due. If you forgot your groups, then try to remember who was in the same column of seats as you.
Click here for some quotes about virtues.
NOTE: Someone ask Sir Roli about the due date.

And sadly, there is still that TechPrep paper that I really don't think anyone has worked on. I can't give any advice seeing as I wasn't in Emerald's conference, but we're just supposed to be thinking with our "creative freshmen minds" (what minds?).

English. The Secret Garden. If you're done reading it, but don't want to read it again, then feel free to drop by this lifesaving site called SPARKNOTES!
That is complete with summary, character lists, themes and symbols.
This isn't cheating. It's being resourceful, dammit!



EDIT:
I e-mailed Ma'am Paccarangan and she said I'll tell you more about the project when we come back to school. Meanwhile, just relax. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment